Joe Gillard. Improv for Writers.
- Contact Options.
- Thank You Notes?
- The Field Guide to Lake Monsters, Sea Serpents and Other Mystery Denizens of the Deep.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Search TTBOOK Archives.
- Algorithms and Computation: 21st International Symposium, ISAAC 2010, Jeju Island, Korea, December 15-17, 2010, Proceedings, Part II;
Jorjeana Marie. National Geographic Almanac National Geographic.
- Sightings of Lake Utopia’s sea monster have dried up since the 1990s.
- Adhesion of Microbial Pathogens [no cover, index].
- Melvil Decimal System: 001.944;
The Joy of Swimming. Jackie Corley. First You Write a Sentence. Blaine Bettinger.
About This Item
Vibeke Norgaard Martin and Matthew Frederick. Help Your Kids with Computer Coding. The Princeton Review. Cracking the AP U. The Best Colleges, Edition. The Princeton Review and Robert Franek. Secrets: Day Planner Paulo Coelho. The Joy of Running.
Because Internet. Gretchen McCulloch. The Diary of a Bookseller. Shaun Bythell. Essential World Atlas, 10th Edition. The Complete Book of Colleges, Edition.
Ryan Holiday. The Book of African Proverbs.
Field Guide to Lake Monsters, Sea Serpents, and Other Mystery Denizens of the Deep
Gerd De Ley. The Joy of Cycling. Melvil Decimal System: Works under MDS Wording Edition. What is MDS?
Books: The Field Guide to Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" the words that describe the numbers are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources.