Newhouse , J.
Cost effectiveness analysis of anesthesia providers. Paul F. Moore , Brian Simonson. The future of nursing: Leading change, advancing health.
Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice ,
Institute of Medicine. Critical care nurse practitioners improve compliance with clinical practice guidelines in "semiclosed" surgical intensive care unit. Vicente H. William Schwab. Related Information.
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Returning user.
Forgot your password? Forgot password?
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Old Password. New Password.
- Ethnic bargaining: The paradox of minority empowerment.
- Simplicial Global Optimization.
- Employing Bureaucracy: Managers, Unions, and the Transformation of Work in the 20th Century, Revised Edition (Organization and Management Series);
- Haunting Jasmine;
Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Request Username Can't sign in? Forgot your username?
Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice Nursing
Chapters discuss outcome measurement in all areas of advance practice nursing, including identifying outcomes in specialty areas and in community and ambulatory settings. The text provides detailed descriptions of how to conduct outcomes assessments, how to locate the most current instruments and measures for APN assessment, and perspectives on international initiatives in APN assessment.
Examples of outcomes studies at the DNP level are culled from the most current published projects. Written by expert practitioners, educators, and researchers in APN outcomes assessment, this book will provide the essential information to help all APNs-regardless of specialty area or practice setting-to increase their skill level in designing outcomes-focused clinical research, selecting instruments, and analyzing outcomes data as critical components of their professional practice role.
Table of Contents Contributors.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability.
- Energy and Environment Engineering and Management.
- Experimental Learning in Production Management: IFIP TC5 / WG5.7 Third Workshop on Games in Production Management: The effects of games on developing production management 27–29 June 1997, Espoo, Finland?
- You May Also Like....
- Measuring Outcomes in Advanced Practice Nursing: Practice-Specific Quality Metrics.