Jiangyang You. Home Search Browse Publish Help.
Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry
Macroscopic physics in noncommutative models. It is expected that quantum gravitational effects at very small length scales lead to drastic modifications to the familiar notation of smooth spacetime. It is not clear, however, what effects this will have on macroscopic physics.
- Beauties and Beasts (The Oryx Multicultural Folktale Series);
- The Moon Witch (Fyne Witches, Book 2).
- Race Relations: A Critique (Stanford Social Sciences)!
- Structural Aspects of Quantum Field Theory and Noncommutative Geometry (In 2 Volumes) - apatefalik.gq.
- Cry Liberty (Hellgate Book 3);
- Files in this item!
- Bibliographic Information!
Models based on noncommutative geometry can be used to study these effects. In noncommutative gauge theory defined via Seiberg-Witten map, which is nowadays widely used to develop noncommutative particle phenomenology models, the study of similar effects was for a long time impossible due to the expansion method used to construct these models.
- Noncommutative quantum field theory: a confrontation of symmetries.
- Follow journal.
- Vegetarianism (Issues That Concern You)?
- Other Titles by Gerhard Grensing!
- Focus On Curves and Surfaces.
Lecture Notes in Physics Free Preview. Buy Hardcover.
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
About this book This volume reflects the growing collaboration between mathematicians and theoretical physicists to treat the foundations of quantum field theory using the mathematical tools of q-deformed algebras and noncommutative differential geometry. Show all. Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink.